Volunteer Squared specializes in software to help you engage volunteers effectively and efficiently.
Our Volunteer Impact software is for managing volunteers in nonprofits, school districts and government agencies. Our clients range in size from 40 volunteers to 300,000. Volunteer Impact can help you:
- Recruit volunteers through your website, Facebook, Twitter or other social media sites
- Streamline the application process and reduce the time you spend doing data entry
- Track volunteer skills, qualifications and trainings
- Create schedules and scheduling rules that engage volunteers in the process while keeping you in control
- Schedule groups of volunteers and the right number of placements will be filled in the system!
- Record volunteer hours and report on them through customizable views
- Track and celebrate volunteer outputs or achievements
- Keep your volunteers up to date through personalized and targeted bulk email, phone lists or mail
- Generate reports to guide management decision making and to tell your volunteer engagement story
Our Community Hub software is for volunteer centers and other volunteer matching organizations. Whether you want a virtual volunteer opportunities portal or an entire community approach to volunteer engagement, and whether you are one community or a collection of many, Community Hub can be configured to meet different needs.
- Participating nonprofits can add their own volunteer opportunities
- Volunteers can search in a variety of ways that meet their preferences
- Community Hub can help you raise the bar on volunteer management across the entire community
We are Hiring - We are growing our programming team and are currently seeking a front end developer. More…